Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy Beaver

It is odd what this time of the year is so busy for me, I'm not coach or anything in the winter. Some how though I almost always feel over whelmed this time of the year. I guess I do pick up a part time job during the winter, I run the scoreboard and varsity girls basketball games at my school. It isn't bad, I get $35 a game, before taxes. So if they have a bunch of home games in a row, like what is coming up, then I feel like I'm super busy. I'm also getting ready for the spring tennis season, I will be coaching the boys tennis team. I have been kind of stressing out about it, because I don't know enough about tennis to coach the boys, but I think I just found someone to help me out this season. If he can run practice and I can do all the paper work that would be AWESOME. The big news recently is that I have taught for three years now, which means that I have some paperwork and some hoops to jump through, but then I should be a level two teacher!!! Becoming a level two teacher is kind of a big deal....so I really should get on some of the stuff I need to do. Well I guess I have rested long enough, time to get back to work.

No comments: