

These are my third and fourth period classes. Sadly I forgot to take pictures of my second period. I got much closer to my history classes than I ever did with my P.E. classes, I really miss these guys. I was with them every day for four months, then I had to leave. But I don't think they have left me yet. Of course I had some students that I didn't get along with as much as others, but as a teacher you love all of your students. I didn't get all the students in the pictures either. Only the students that wanted to be in the picture, I was surprised at which ones wanted to be in a picture with me. My last day everyone seemed so sad to see me go, I never knew they liked me that much. I guess I really did make an impact in their life. I even had one student tell me I was her favorite teacher.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment