Monday, October 31, 2011
Goodbye October
Where is this year going? Time is just flying by...which to be honest I'm happy about. The first quarter of school is now done, let me tell you it was a tough one. I'm starting to believe the myth that teachers hit a wall at year four, because I sure did. I usually have a bunch of energy during the first quarter and enjoy going to work every day, then as the year progresses things get harder. But this year just started out hard, of course it doesn't help that I have had a real tough time in my personal life during the same time period. Combine the two and it is a recipe for disaster. I think I might be able to see the light though, I'm starting to teach the time periods I enjoy more in my class...and I'm hoping the mess that is my personal life might work itself out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment