Tuesday, January 17, 2012
MLK Day Sickness
So I celebrated MLK Jr. day with having the day off of work and getting an extremely nasty virus. I went down to my sister's house to spend the long weekend with family, I haven't had the easiest of times recently and just wanted to relax. They didn't realize it but one of there children brought home a virus from school on Wednesday and missed school Thursday. They didn't think much of it since nobody else got sick right away. Come Saturday my brother-in-law got it and then Monday it was my turn. Thankfully I knew it was only a 24 hour bug, or I don't know if I would have made it. This thing totally kicked my trash...I even had to call in sick, which I NEVER do. There was a point last night were I was almost too weak to make it to the bathroom, at that point my family forced me to drink something, even if I was just going to throw it up. I spent the day laying on the couch, I took a shower and I couldn't do anything else for like two hours after I was so exhausted. Anyways I'm finally feeling almost normal again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment