Saturday, January 7, 2012
Who Needs Sleep
Ever since I returned home from my holiday vacation I have yet to get a good night sleep. It doesn't help that I have a lot on my mind and can't seem to turn off my mind in order to go to sleep. Anyways, this week has been exhausting simply because I can't sleep. I get into bed on time (well some days) and then I need up laying there for a couple of hours before I fall asleep. Then I'm a walking zombie the next day, I think there is no possible way that I won't sleep tonight since I'm so sleepy already....WRONG. Yesterday it got to the point where I had to take a nap after school or I really would not be able to function much longer. And of course because I took a nap, it meant I didn't sleep last night. Oh well, I guess my body just hates me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment